Castor oil is one of the oldest-known wrinkle treatments because of it’s naturally emollient properties. (Egyptian pharaohs used the oil in skin cream and hair preparations.) Cheap, effective and easy to use—Castor Oil may just become your new favorite weapon against wrinkles and dry skin.
Castor Oil is a colorless to very pale yellow vegetable oil made from pressing the seeds of the castor oil plant. It is an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant oil which has been used for centuries for its therapeutic and medicinal benefits. It is believed that most of castor oil’s benefits are derived from its high concentration of unsaturated fatty acids.
Castor Oil is a great option for eye / skin care treatments because it is organic and free from any artificial ingredients or harmful chemicals that are commonly used in commercial eye creams and anti-wrinkle products. And it is very useful in removing dark circles and wrinkles under your eyes that are brought on by aging, stress, lack of sleep and dry skin.
- After washing your face, apply just a small amount of Castor Oil (only use hexane-free castor oil – we love Heritage Store brand) on the spot surrounding your eyes and gently rub before going to bed.
- Let the oil set the overnight. Castor Oil works wounder while you sleep.
- Optional to wash the oil off next morning when you wake up, or keep it on under normal skin care routine / makeup
*** Do this regularly – continuous use of castor oil you will notice a difference in dry skin, dark circles, wrinkles and skin tone.
- Castor oil is sold over the counter at pharmacies next to the laxatives.
- Castor oil is suitable for use over the entire face and as a moisturizer for dry patches of skin on the body.
- Only use hexane-free Castor Oil.
Additional Benefits of Castor Oil
- Did you know castor oil is also great for hair – Castor Oil hair growth treatment is a natural method that helps your hairs to grow healthier and thicker (including eyelashes and brows!)
- Antimicrobial and antifungal properties make it ideal for healing pimples and acne.
- Castor Oil is used to lubricate the digestive system. Healers suggest about one tea spoon with warm milk/tea/coffee for internal consumption before bed time may generate bowl movement next day.
- Being a warming oil, it is very good for dry skin – healing patches of eczema and psoriasis and softening rough, dry heels, knees and elbows