FlyBarre at Flywheel Sports is a total-body sculpting class that combines the best of light weight training, dance and core strengthening exercises, set to amazing music. FlyBarre is designed to reshape your body for lean, strong, sexy, and elongated muscles. Whether you’re trying to get rid of that last inch or you just love the feeling of a strong, tight body, FlyBarre is the answer.
With the encouragement of the amazing Los Angeles Flybarre team, I signed up for the Flybarre Challenge:
- 24 FlyBarre classes – 6 week commitment of 4 classes per week
- Weekly measurements and mentoring from your Challenge leader
- Weekly technique workshops to help you reach your goal
- Nutrition sessions
- Kick-off and closing parties with instructors and other Challenge participants
- FlyBarre intensives (mini truncated version of the class, each one will focus on a different area, arms, thighs, butt, abs)
- FlyBarre stretching/restorative session
Here’s the Los Angeles team of incredible instructors – they are so encouraging and helpful with corrections and modifications to keep me focused and working hard!
WEEK 1: With a busy schedule this week it was tough to get in all 4 classes, but I did it and I feel stronger than when I began. At the end of week 1, the changes are small, but I can feel my abs and arms tightening a bit, and I’m able to hold the positions a little longer each time I come to class. Every single class is challenging and I’m consistently having my butt kicked, but seeing small toning and definition appearing leaves me craving more.
I am loving the challenge and am looking forward to week 2 of pulsing at the barre!